Re: Re: Rail guns (was: US SOCOM desires...)

Absolutly true, in the last 50 years or so there have be no 'revolutionary'
changes (changing the way we wage war, tactically or stratigically).  There
have been quite a few 'evolutionary' changes; polymers, bullpup, optical
sights, night vision (this can be concidered revolutionary when in general
use).  I do not forsee any revolutionary changes within my lifetime.