Off Topic - a plea for information on Sweden

Since this is an international list, I thought I would bring my dilemma
here.

I need a source of information (preferably in English, please) about a
company named Kosta or KostaBonda in Sweden.  They make decorative and
collectible plates and glassware.  I need to find a price list for their
products from the 1970s.  The sites I have found so far all list current
merchandise and merchandise that is still available.

Please reply off-list to annfranchi@hotmail.com

thank you.

Ann