Re: Rail guns (was: US SOCOM desires...)

<<<Big arsed snip job>>>

> > Battles or 'small unit' action?
> > Hmm *thinking*...Flaklands was a infantry situation
> > and we didn't have full autos there.
>
>SLRs and a few M-16s/M-203s for the SPECFOR operatives. By the by, didn't
>the Argies have full autos?
>
><<<grrrreat snip>>>
>
>S.

Yeah mate they did, FN FAL, and pretty good US made night vision too if I
remember correctly.  Yeah M16 for the SAS (who used a handful of Colt
Commandos too) and units like the Arctic Warfare Cadre of RMCdo.

Oh I do remember the SLR with great fondness :)  Hit something and it stays
down.  Ah but there is another debate all on its own.

Leon