Re: Kick starting Millenniumsend.com

According to Lauri Gardner, on Thu, 31 Jan 2002 the word on the street was...

> --- Jeff Pawlowski <blackeagleblackeagle@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > There's a catch though. We need new things put up to
> > qualify as an "Update".
> >
> > Anyone working on anything?

Well, I have a 98%-finished character generator program that I _do_ intend
to complete someday. Unfortunately, that goes for about 50 other projects as
well... If/when it gets done, you're welcome to put up a mirror :)

> Not at the moment. I could start writing a story based
> on a game I am currently playing, but it may turn out
> to have a 'R' rating.

And why is that important? In fact, why would you care?

> I am also rather busy with my
> Cyberpunk magazine that I need to write articles for.

Same here, except replace "Cyberpunk" by "Shadowrun"... That's to say, after
I format one of my HDs and re-install Windoze & everything else on that
drive so I can use my DTP software again...

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  That's the way that I can't win.

GC3.12: GAT/! d- s:- !a>? C++@ UL+ P(+) L++ E W--(++) N o? K w(--) O
V? PS+ PE@ Y PGP- t@ 5++ X(+) R+++$ tv+(++) b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998