Re: Kick starting Millenniumsend.com

--- Gurth <Gurth@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> According to Lauri Gardner, on Thu, 31 Jan 2002 the
> word on the street was...
>
> > --- Jeff Pawlowski
> <blackeagleblackeagle@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > There's a catch though. We need new things put
> up to
> > > qualify as an "Update".
> > >
> > > Anyone working on anything?
>
> Well, I have a 98%-finished character generator
> program that I _do_ intend
> to complete someday. Unfortunately, that goes for
> about 50 other projects as
> well... If/when it gets done, you're welcome to put
> up a mirror :)
>
> > Not at the moment. I could start writing a story
> based
> > on a game I am currently playing, but it may turn
> out
> > to have a 'R' rating.
>
> And why is that important? In fact, why would you
> care?

Some people are rather squemish if I use the words
drugs use and sex. I suppose I am just getting
frustrated with sme people on another list who believe
that such things should nto be roleeplayed or even
discussed. Oh well.

> > I am also rather busy with my
> > Cyberpunk magazine that I need to write articles
> for.
>
> Same here, except replace "Cyberpunk" by
> "Shadowrun"... That's to say, after
> I format one of my HDs and re-install Windoze &
> everything else on that
> drive so I can use my DTP software again...

So you are the one who does plastic warriors, neat.
I've used your site and the information there several
times. Especially to do with whenever I play SR.

--
Lauri Gardner