Re: Entire Millennium's End Library?

Thanks guys.

One last thing.  Anyone know the difference (if there
is one) between the 012-000 2nd Edition of the
rulebook's, first printing and second printing?

I have both printings, and the 1st printing is wider
than the 2nd printing.  The 1st printing sticks up a
full 1/4 inch above the other books in my filebox.
The 2nd printing is the same width that matches the
others sourcebooks.  I'm trying to figure out if there
was any errata or editing done between printings.

Please note, once again, that I'm talking about 2nd
edition's 1st and 2nd printings, and not the 1st
Edition book.