sourcebook recommendations?

Hi all,

Iīm new to the list, and also new to Milleniumīs End - Iīve been a
Shadowrun player for a decade now, but Iīm investigating other
possibilities; what Iīm mainly looking for is "realism".
I just obtained the 1st and 2nd edition, 1999 Datasource, Gm screen,
Ultramodern Firearms, and Blackeagle/Blackeagle Operatives Kit. Are
there any "must-haves" among the other sourcebooks? The Miami
Sourcebook and Terror/Counterterror seemed useful to me, judging from
their titles. This brings me to my second question: Is there a
website with reviews of Milleniumīs End products? My searches yielded
no satisfactory results.

Regards and thanks in advance

--
Till