Future War

Greets,

I was just reading the Future War by John B.
Alexander, with a foreword by Tom Clancy (ISBN:
0312267398). I know I should be doing better things,
but anyways. I thought I would recommend the books as
a good referrence to non-lethal weapons. Otherwise I
don't really recommend it. The story parts of possible
scenarios seem like they were written by Tom Clancy,
my least favorite writer. There are also certain logic
flaws in the reasons why for the use of non-lethal
weapons, especially in war.

But I thought I would draw your attention to a book
with a lot of ideas and shades for a ME campaign.