RE: National symbols

How about this .....
Here in Australia in the on-going race debate the Aborigionals now want the
Kangaroo and Emu taken off the coat of arms. The reason ... they were here
first and they didnt give permission to use them.  Of course if suitable
compensation dollars are forthcoming they will be quite happy to forgive
all.

--
Millennium's End list: mail millenniums-end-l-request@firedrake.org with