Canadian Naval Power

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20020208/wl/attack_canada_tanker_dc_1.html

Anyone have any information about this?

I'm curious for details because they apparently
followed the tanker from Iraq and stopped it near the
Iranian-Pakistani boarder in the Indian Ocean.  Was
the tanker captain stupid enough to stray into
international waters when he knew he was being
shadowed?

"I don't want to watch a movie about a guy that has trouble saying 'I love you' unless he's been shot in the face."  -- Ray, Everybody Loves Raymond.