Re: European Military Not Up To Par?

At 09:46 9/02/02 +0000, you wrote:

> > Peter Jackson (Director) has come a long way.
>
>!
>Are you trying to say that LotR is better than bad
>taste?!
>I mean..it's great...but just can't compare! I think
>BT took longer to shoot too, but then it was done at
>weekends with a clockwork camera that only filmed for
>30 seconds at a time.

Yeah, okay Mike, sorry man, was a bit of sacrilege on my part.  The
timeless masterpiece... Bad Taste... yeeeah.

Have you checked out 'Brain Dead' and 'Meet the Febbles' ?  If not, they
are a must for Jackson's other works of art :)

> >  The only thing that
> > upset me was the first film ended and we have to
> > wait another year for the
>
>Better than crummy SW ep1/2, then =)

Oh yeah... by a country mile.  I was a fan of the classic three... but the
new ones, well... I won't even waste my time typing about them.

Leon