Re: MUSIC that moves the set.

In a message dated 2/12/2002 4:53:35 AM Pacific Standard Time, cheesebored@hotmail.com writes:

Do any of you play music when charging into the game, or soothing music and
the end

If time allows I burn a CD for each adventure with most storyline events getting a track.  Fast metal is always the choice for combat and car chases, but I like to take advantage of my eclectic collection to evoke different emotions.  Go to Las Vegas on a mission and expect to here Elvis, go to a strange town in the middle of nowhere it is the soundtrack from The Prisoner, operating in the Andes and it is Rumillajta, and so on.  A few seconds from the Terminator soundtrack and you can get a lot of paranoia out of the players, even if it evolves into Little Red Corvette.  Probably the most rewarding half hour of creating an adventure.

Rob