Re: MUSIC that moves the set.

>Dunedin mate, but I do make it up north from time to time.
>
>As for the music, anything hard out / cyberpunkish / dark futurish...
>mostly movie sound tracks

Leon, dunedin cool, I might be starting work in the coolest place
Christchurch, yeah doing what I do best, drinking, oh ah sorry selling
drinks.

So ya play the Cyberpuck punk aye, the system is simple but the Vehicles
constuction is up the creek, we can make better vehicles in 1995 than 2020.
Yeah well had some time trying to convert the AH-64 arcoss to the system,
then tried to convert the B-1B into the system, as it turned out the bomber
was heavier, shorter range, and carried less!  But I sorted it out.

Check out Death Boy on www.MP3.com just another NIN clone, nah he's really
good,

Rob;
Cheers cool setup, didn't think of burning CD's, but a every cool Idea.  The
Terminator soundtrack is cool, except for that 'newage' 80's electronic
band's, but Brad Fiedel does write the coolest stuuff, but Alan Silvestri is
the best, Predator, Predator 2, Judge dredd all great sound tracks.