MillenniumsEnd.com Stats

Wow, we're at 132 visits a day at the website.

I would like to poll people and find out how many of
you would like webspace at the domain.

This is something that has been in the plans from the
beginning, but Dann has found a way to make it happen.

Pender has a website being built out in our Beta test.

"I don't want to watch a movie about a guy that has trouble saying 'I love you' unless he's been shot in the face."  -- Ray, Everybody Loves Raymond.