the pdf's and skills.

The new skill packages, or optional skill packages I should say, ok alot
contain skills that are new, that seem to me, to be kinda open ended and
kinda confusing at the same time.
For Example;

Demolitions
    Military

does this skill replace the Demolitions training package, or does this skill
only allow the user to use only ready available explosives ie Powergel and
C4, and doesn't allow the user to constuct homemade explosives, on that note
it would be better to have the similar skills to the Demolitions training
package.

Thanks