Re: Terrorist groups

--- Joni Virolainen <joni.virolainen@welho.com> wrote:
> [...]
After buying an issue a few years ago, the price for
two magazine was about the same amount as what I would
pay for a cheapish RPG book. I decided that SoF was
not worth it. There were a couple of articles, but
I've found a couple better magazines for interesting
RPG ideas and equipment reviews (Like the excellent
Backpacker magazine).