Re: camo pattern identifikation

--- Arclight <arclight@datahaven.de> wrote:

> Does anyone know where the following is from?
>
> http://www.gehirnstuerm.com/stadttarn_neu.jpg
>
> I got it from a computer game, it's titled "USMC"
> there.

I don't know what camouflage pattern it is taken from,
but my first reaction is that it is taken from a
commercial urban camouflage pattern. Most likely
something that can be found in your local Jack&Jones
line of clothing stores of excellence (at 50% marked
up price, with a 50% turn down on quality).

--
Lauri Gardner