Re: OMG Funny: Skippy's List

> I have to say that this cannot be a real person.  He

If you look at the bottom of the page, you'll find out he is in fact a
real Army trooper.  He has not done all of those things, but he has
heard of other people doing them, or has heard morbid jokes about how
doing them would be detrimental to one's career.

Many of the items on that list appear to be recycled from other people's
war stories.  I know that I first heard "bayonets on crew-served
weapons" in '93, from a Navy SEAL who was talking about the average
competency of an Iraqi army soldier.