Re: sourcebook recommendations?

> I'd say go for the GM's Companion if you can find one - it's not just
> useful for ME, I use it for all sorts of modern and near-future games!
> The floor-plans alone are well worth the price.

Although, given that it's out of print, a good architect's will be
cheaper and easier to find if it's floor plans that you're after.  The one
I found has everything from farm buildings to restraunts to churches.
It's a good way to avoid the "what do you mean, there are no bathrooms" GM
building planning mistake.

Check the local campus at the end of the semester... the former
architecture students will dump the books when they change majors.

-Eric