Re : sourcebook recommendations?

>From : Till <till_k@gmx.net>

> Hi all,
Hi!

> I´m new to the list, and also new to Millenium´s End - I´ve been a
> Shadowrun player for a decade now, but I´m investigating other
> possibilities; what I´m mainly looking for is "realism".
Bingo !
Warning, ME sould not be considered like a combat oriented game, because of
his VERY DEADLY combats rules: bullets kills !

> I just obtained the 1st and 2nd edition, 1999 Datasource, Gm screen,
> Ultramodern Firearms, and Blackeagle/Blackeagle Operatives Kit.
Whre the hell did you get that ?
I'm actively looking for the BE/BE Operatives kit (eventually the
Ultramodern fireams as mine have just misteriously disapeared!)
Please contact me if you can get a 2nd copy of this book.

> Are there any "must-haves" among the other sourcebooks?
> The Miami Sourcebook
Intersting to bring a "spark of life" in the dayly routine of your players,
This book is in the same tone as the "the millennium's end campaign" chapter
of the main rulebook (2nd edition p140).

> Terror/Counterterror
Hordcore datas on terrorists/counter groups + a few of groups secrets
agenda/patrons.

> GM's Compagnion
Usefull with any contemporary game, very complete set of floorplans.
The NPC/company name generator can be handy.

> This brings me to my second question: Is there a
> website with reviews of Millenium´s End products? My searches yielded
> no satisfactory results.
Check this one:
http://www.millenniumsend.com
from ther you can "surf" to the "Miami Cell 9" site, the Gen Net webring and
so onŠ

> Regards and thanks in advance
Your welcome.

--