Re: Farewell to Rob the Gun Man

Jeff Pawlowski writes:

> I think this is indicative of the frustrations
> everyone feels about Millennium's End and Hero Games'
> inability to support the game.
>
> I think it is a testament to the will of this group
> that Millennium's End continues to cling to life.  I
> too feel the same frustration but am not willing to
> pull the plug on my efforts just yet.

I agree, part of the main problem is, without any support, ME really isn't
widespread.  People can't play it, because most people don;t know it
exsists.  I have been following ME for over a year, and have been able to
play the game a grand total of once.  I ran my group through the Terror on
the Constintanople<sp>............they blew up the boat.

Benjamin