Another farewell

Greets,

I was on this mailing list for a brief time, after
seeing what the list in reality discusses about and
how, I am going to have to resign. This is the first
time in my life that I feel that there is a
fundamental difference in views between myself and the
rest on the members on the list and for that reason do
I feel compelled to do something about it.

I personally like Millenium's End, being only recently
intorduced to it. I think that the world is realistic
and the milieu of a security company as something
fresh. I like the sourcebooks as they are well
written. While I have certain fundamental misgivings
with some of the ideas and subjects mentioned in them,
only because through their impetus I have actually
researched those subjects, like peering into the
international drug trade and terrorism.

So, goodbye.

-Lauri Gardner