Re: So why Millennium's End?

CHam628781@aol.com wrote:

> I don't recall ever seeing someone present an ME world in which BE don't exist, or
> in which there are major deviations from "canon".

I'm just running my first ME campaign and decided to do it 'Nikita-style': The
characters meet as recruits of some strange government(?) organisation. They all have
different background (US SS, CIA, IRA, reporter, JAG, MIT) and are send out to
missions versus terrorists or organized crime. The campaign has a very dark and
paranoid feel to it, very cyberpunky...   ;-]

Nils.

--
Gods cannot change history, but historians can.