Re: Alternative to writing your own.

Aleister Crowley writes:

> i think the general consensus is that we like the system as-is and we'd
> just like to see it supported as a good game *would* be...
>
> whether that means opening things up a little for development as in the
> Public Domain concept, or that they commit to developing new stuff, i
> dont think people care, but i think i can speak for several people when
> i say i'd rather stick with ME for now...
>
> AJ

Exactly, I think the main thing I want now is some "factory" support of the
game, a 3rd edition would be great, there have been several things we have
addressed back when we thought HG was actually going to do something and
asked for our input, that could be included in a new edition.  However,
mainly a little advertisment, and a fresh run of some books, with some new
source books as you suggested would be great.
The problem is, in trying to make an game with the feel of ME that we all
like, you will most probably lose some of the great stuff to get around the
copyright.

Benjamin