Re: Cybergames plans for ME.....

Aleister Crowley writes:

> that actually makes my company money. ME, even if we started putting
> out a whole slew of new books, will not make my company any money -- or
> if it did, far, far less than a comparative HERO System product. ME's a
> dandy game, but it doesn't have a viable commercial base.

> so there you have it, a dead (although Dandy) game with pretty much no
> future which isn't going to make any money.
>
> thoughts ?

here's my thought, why the *$%&^$ heck would you buy the license to a game,
or anything for that matter, just to file it away because it won't make
money.  Shouldn't that kind of decsion have been made BEFORE buying it?
Am I frustrated....yes!  Will I stop trying to play ME?  no.  I feel it is
a great game, and game system and sometime, someone will realize that and
MAKE it make money.

RANT MODE ENDING

Benjamin