Re: OT posts, an answer, and my sarcasm button (you asked...!)

> bullets will), you think oh are these .50 cal rds,
> geez in the Geneva
> convention it aparently illegal to fire .50 cal rds
> at infantry troops, but
> firing at us?

Urban myth. It's perfectly legitimate to fire .50BMG
at personnel, without having to claim that the webbing
is being targetted

Off topic rantette from me, but...

> The thing
> is you can fight with
> rules, and/or fight with the laws, it all depent on
> how the enemy fights,

I disagree. Sticking to your principals and fighting
for them regardless is kind of the point of fighting
in the first place. Doing things because 'they did
them first' is not morally correct and is a short path
to a very bloody war, and making you less than human.

Mike