Re: Designer SIGs?

--- Jeff Pawlowski <blackeagleblackeagle@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.sigarms.ch/sturmgewehre_e.html
>
> Go to the bottom to see the "PE 90".
>
> I found this today.  Don't know how long they've been available.
>
> All those fashionable Blackeagle Ops can now color coordinate.

Actually, the one thing that came to mind was how confusing it would be for US
Law Enforcement.  The colors Red and Blue are particularly used in non-firing
"training" weapons.

It only takes a split second of hesitation to get a cop killed...

If you don't know what I mean, check out Ring's Blue Guns
(http://www.blueguns.com) and the ASP Red Guns (can't find the manufacturer's
site).

"I don't want to watch a movie about a guy that has trouble saying 'I love you' unless he's been shot in the face."  -- Ray, Everybody Loves Raymond.