Weapon operation examples?

Yes, I'm still working on this essay.

I have a bunch of hands-on experience in firing many of these weapons, but not
in their disassembly and/or operation because I don't own them and it never
occured to me to ask.

I need weapon examples for the following types of automatic operation.

Blowback with Advanced Primer Ignition (besides the Sten)
Delayed, hesitation, or retarded Blowback (besides the FA-MAS)
Locked-Breech blowback or locked-breech, blowback-assisted
Long-Stroke Gas Piston (besides FN-MAG, AK series)
Short-Stroke Gast Piston (I'm assuming SIG and HK G36, but uncertain)
Direct Gas Action (besides AR-15/M-16/M4 series)
Long Recoil Operation (any present day examples)
Short Recoil Operation (any present day examples)

Thanks

"I don't want to watch a movie about a guy that has trouble saying 'I love you' unless he's been shot in the face."  -- Ray, Everybody Loves Raymond.