RE: Weapon operation examples?

Jeff -

> I need weapon examples for the following types of automatic operation.
>
> Blowback with Advanced Primer Ignition (besides the Sten)
> Delayed, hesitation, or retarded Blowback (besides the FA-MAS)
> Locked-Breech blowback or locked-breech, blowback-assisted
> Long-Stroke Gas Piston (besides FN-MAG, AK series)
> Short-Stroke Gast Piston (I'm assuming SIG and HK G36, but uncertain)
> Direct Gas Action (besides AR-15/M-16/M4 series)
> Long Recoil Operation (any present day examples)
> Short Recoil Operation (any present day examples)
>
> Thanks

What kind of examples/information are you looking for?

I can provide first-hand info on the following:

Stirling SMG
LMG (Bren)
L85A1 (SA-80)
L86A1
M16A1
H&K 53
Uzi SMG
A shedload of SAPs
A few wheelguns
and a couple of pump-action shotguns (and the SPAS)

Best regards,

Roger Stenning,
Organiser,
the Impossible Scenarios Group
www.the-isg.co.uk
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this message may not
be those of the ISG.
The information in this email and in any attachments may be confidential
and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
retain, copy or use this email for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part
of its content to any other person - you should also destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender immediately.
---