From: Matt_Da_Mann Lennane [mailto:cheesebored@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 5:56 PM
To: millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org
Subject: What is the most common?

What is the Most common weapon used in Millennium's End?

What weapon do your players use or buy first?

What weapon do you as a player do you use or buy first?

Do you or players ever buy a LMG, MMG, or a HMG in starting characters
selection?

well the most common weapon in my games is the M1911 old classic, with the
G3/SG1 in the AR/Sniper role, and SMG a couple Ingrams MAC 10.

out of all the players the Star Firestar is common place.

What about you people the legends of the game, I want to know?

Comming soon the my website, hee hee hee

Peace all matty too much.