Re: What is the most common?

From: "Matt_Da_Mann Lennane" <cheesebored@hotmail.com>
To: <millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 5:56 PM
Subject: What is the most common?

> What is the Most common weapon used in Millennium's End?

I would have to say the HK MP5 series of weapons were by FAR the most
common.

> What weapon do your players use or buy first?

Most went for Glocks of one caliber or another.

> What weapon do you as a player do you use or buy first?

HK VP70 if I can find one through L&P.  It's full auto capable and holds 18
rounds of 9mm.  :)

> Do you or players ever buy a LMG, MMG, or a HMG in starting characters
> selection?

Not really.  I think on player had a LMG variant of the Steyer AUG, but I
can't remember for sure if he got that right away or if he bought it after a
mission or two.