Re: deutsche unter sich / sourcebook recommendations?

Von Jeff Pawlowski :

<snip>

>It has usually been the opinion of the larger RPG
>community that the Vehicle book really sucks.  It is
>also the opinion of the same community, that the
>UltraModern Firearms book is fabulous.  I stumbled
>acrossed these links
>http://rpg.net/news+reviews/reviews/rev_0862.html
>http://rpg.net/news+reviews/reviews/rev_2949.html

*reads reviews*

Well, too bad that the reviews are from different authors. Anyway - I just
fetched my Main book, and took a quick glance into the equipment section -
there are a lot of guns, and damn few vehicles. And half of them are
exotics, which will stand out that much that no player I know would get one
for his character. Try to observe someone with a Testarossa, or even a
Hummer. So as long as I don't want to do enough cars up by myself, I'll
happily buy the vehicle SB. And, FTR, I found far more data on weapons than
on cars on the web, so I can have as many weapons that I want in a minimum
of time. Only two easy formulars. And even I can use them ;)

Arclight