Re: deutsche unter sich / sourcebook recommendations?

--- Arclight <arclight@datahaven.de> wrote:

> Von Gurth :
>
> <snip>
>
> > > <hint> BUY IT DAMNIT!!! </hint> ;))
> >
> >You're just saying that because you've got an
> autographed copy :)
>
> No - besides the crappy artwork (the "artist" who
> did the cars should be
> quartered and hung) it's a nice book.

It has usually been the opinion of the larger RPG
community that the Vehicle book really sucks.  It is
also the opinion of the same community, that the
UltraModern Firearms book is fabulous.  I stumbled
acrossed these links
http://rpg.net/news+reviews/reviews/rev_0862.html
http://rpg.net/news+reviews/reviews/rev_2949.html