Re: GenCon *UK* Attendees ? (also blatant plug)

----- Original Message -----
From: Aleister Crowley <AleisterJCrowley@rocketmail.com>
To: <millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 8:11 AM
Subject: GenCon *UK* Attendees ?

> just polling our european contingent here, anyone going to GCUK in
> August/September this year ?
>
> AJ

Well now...I suppose I could be persuaded, especially as I usually crash out
at my mate Andy's place when attending London events and he's now moved into
London from Reading. There's convenient for you :-)

<PLUG>
Oh yeah, if anyone here feels so inclined PLEASE vote for Demonground in the
Best Amateur Game Periodical category of the Origins Awards :-)
</PLUG>

Lee Williams
Editor - DEMONGROUND: Reflections of a Darker Future
2000 & 2001 Origins Award Nominee - Best Amateur Game Periodical
http://www.demonground.org