?? on a weapon system

My players are acting as buyers for a 3rd party,  handling heavy weapon
systems purchase.

And they were looking thur my Twilight 2k 2nd Heavy Weapons Handbook and
stumbled across two weapon systems.

    Both are listed as duel system (either Air Defense or Anti-Tank)

1. ADATS - Listed in the book as developed by teh Swiss for export and
adopted by US Army as a Heavy Tactical missile system with a 6k range...

2. FOG-M - (Fiber-optic guided missile) comes in either a manpack 1 shot or a
6 shot model that rides a Hummer.

Any more info on these system would be helpful.

DOC Agren

Don't piss off the Garden Gnome with a lightsabre. He's far more dangerous
than he appears!