Re: It's now called "Active Denial Technology"...

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 12:50:08AM +0000, Ben wrote:
>    Just curious the rotation and tracking rate, i mean, can that thing
>keep the beam on a man who is charging and weaving or zigzagging?

If it's being used for crowd control, I strongly suspect that it's a
fairly wide field effect; the shape of the antenna would tend to bear
that out. Rough guess, something like a 45-60 degree coverage arc.

--
Roger Burton West - roger@firedrake.org - gamer since 1984
http://firedrake.org/roger/rpg/