Re: deutsche unter sich / sourcebook recommendations?

In a message dated 2/7/01 11:15:16 AM Pacific Standard Time, Gurth@xs4all.nl
writes:

> > Hehe... You haven't been to the MillenniumsEnd.com
>  > site and looked under the Vehicles.  Rob Thomas has
>  > submitted a list that is quite impressive.
>
>  Which, it should be noted, didn't exist when the book came out.

My vehicle list did exist and had been submitted to CEE, but they were not
interested because they had there own project in the works; ie your book.
That they made no effort to forward it to you or supply you with source
material is a bad on them.  That no parties made an effort to get the list
involved to at least determine what type of vehicles were desired is a bad on
everyone.  That they cut out the combat rules section for the finished
project makes it even worse.

Rob