RE: Anybody out there ?

ahhh I see some one still believes John Wayne is not dead...
"" yes the world has gone to H. E. double tooth picks since John Wayne died ''
to quote a friend of mine

tried to play by email campaign... it's just not the same as a face to face around a large table....
(if you can't throw dice at a opponent, why play at all)
still have 4 people playing in my / friends campaign in the north Illinois, USA, 3rd rock front the sun.... we play one Saturday per month when schedules permit