Re: What is Needed?

According to Arclight, on Thu, 18 Jul 2002 the word on the street was...

> I'm tempted to reveal the truth about *it* to the list

The chance that I'll run into anyone who'll have the same reaction as Roger
is pretty remote, so this is a pretty hollow threat :)

> so that they bug
> you about it until you get finished ;)  Not there's much to do anyway,
> AFAICR.

You wish... The text needs a quite a bit of editing, photographs need to be
found and/or scanned, and finally layout isn't a quick job, either. Add
that to several other things I'm doing at the same time, all of which need
the same things done as well as having actual text written for them (or
only need text written but to a deadline), and the fact that I'm basically
a lazy bastard with an attention spa...

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  Little ever changes, if anything at all

GC3.12: GAT/! d- s:- !a>? C++@ UL+ P(+) L++ E W--(++) N o? K w(--) O
V? PS+ PE@ Y PGP- t@ 5++ X(+) R+++$ tv+(++) b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998