Re: M.E.C.S

According to Franz Tezel, on Thu, 18 Jul 2002 the word on the street was...

> also, what era do you play in?  modern day, the actual game world or
> something else?  just wondering what others use for a setting,
> ect........

If I ever were to actually run an ME game (the only times I played the game
in recent years were at least year's GenCon UK, with Roger Stenning GMing)
I'd probably take the modern world and fit BlackEagle into it. IOW, I'd do
away with the alternate timeline and the stuff that's in the game that
doesn't exist in the real world, such as GenNet.

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  Little ever changes, if anything at all

GC3.12: GAT/! d- s:- !a>? C++@ UL+ P(+) L++ E W--(++) N o? K w(--) O
V? PS+ PE@ Y PGP- t@ 5++ X(+) R+++$ tv+(++) b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998