Stun Factor : allo all could I get some feedback on this?

allo all

could I get some feedback on this? I have been play testing it for some
time now and it works very good in my group. But want to hear you guy's
opinion.

Stun Factor

I came up with this secondary ability after I had read a lot on the internet about how people react to being stabbed, beaten and shot. The general consent of the articles I read was that there was many factors to how a person would react to being hit with a potential deadly blow, they included; physical fitness, mental state of the victim, location, etc.
So I thought that Millenniums End did not really give a true representation of how a person would get stunned because it only take into account physical fitness and location. I thought about it some time and then I came up with a new secondary ability: STUN FACTOR.

The secondary ability Stun Factor is calculated by: (Constitution + Willpower)/2 = Stun Factor

How to use Stun Factor is really simple, it substitute constitution when you are checking for stun in the trauma table.

When this secondary ability is paired with Steven Ptaceks house rule(see below) it gives what I think is a better stun system to millenniums end.

Steven Ptaceks house rule
"I do not think that the stun results are realistic. A 16 TL to the hips results in a serious injury that includes a broken bone, but it lists a +50 stun modifier. An average man with a 45 constitution has a 95% chance of not being stunned?
No way.
So I have included this chart that has worked very well. I have adjusted the ranges often to try to find the most playable end product, and I will probably do so again in the future. (This is a section of my Rules Summary Chart, as are all of the charts). The charts measures roll needed vs. actual roll.
roll made by
50+	Act Freely
49-30	Lose a turn
29-0	Lose 2 turns
roll missed by
1-14	Lose 3 turns
15-29	Lose 5 turns
30+	out cold
 I have considered allowing basic def. maneuvers such as dive for cover if roll was at least made."

Dann Ernstsen
Vanløse Alle 22, 3 tv
2720 Vanløse
ICQ: 75618841