Re: Stun Factor : allo all could I get some feedback on this?

>roll made by
>50+	Act Freely
>49-30	Lose a turn
>29-0	Lose 2 turns
>roll missed by
>1-14	Lose 3 turns
>15-29	Lose 5 turns
>30+	out cold

The rule is a good one, Dann, and the way it is derived is simple and
realistic.  It is the chart I don't like.  Damage resolution in ME isn't
lightning fast to begin with - adding a second chart isn't going to help
that.  I suggest doing your own version of the trauma table and somehow
incorporate Stun Factor into it.  Or, a better solution might be to simply
roll against the Stun Factor attribute and maybe just tweak the numbers on
the table.  However, I personally don't find them out of line.

In a life and death situation I don't think a serious wound is necessarily
going to stun anyone right away from a strictly physiological POV - the
tendency to fall to ground and cry out for help is largely a psychological
reaction.  Many gunshot wound survivors report either not realizing they
were shot right away or thinking they had been hit with a blunt object.

At any rate, kudos for the effort.  I'd be happy to playtest or review
whatever else you come up with.

Ryan