Re: M.E.C.S

--- Franz Tezel <fhtezel@charter.net> wrote:
> question.......anyone use this?  And is there an update with all the cool new
> packages located on the milleniumsend.com website?

The idea was to continue development of the MECS software.  The original coder
of the program has gone underground and does not want to be found, so source
code is not available.

At the moment, there has been the idea of writing a new Java/Web-based ME
Character Generator where everyone could store their characters online
(publicly or privately) and also where people could input equipment and new
skills and such for all to use.

Again, all of this is shelved until some time and/or resources can be freed up.

http://www.accessdenied.net/cgi-bin/main.cgi?newuser=profile&userid=2019

"I don't want to watch a movie about a guy that has trouble saying 'I love you' unless he's been shot in the face."  -- Ray, Everybody Loves Raymond.