RE: Not exactly ME, but Charles Ryan-related

(Yes I'm still here too)

Did I imagine it or didn't AEG just publish a modern weapons book for their
d20 game Spycraft? And if so does anyone know if it's actually any good?

Lee Williams
Editor - DEMONGROUND: Reflections of a Darker Future
2000 & 2001 Origins Award Nominee - Best Amateur Game Periodical
http://www.demonground.org