RE: Not exactly ME, but Charles Ryan-related

--- Lee Williams <grizz@freeuk.com> wrote:
> (Yes I'm still here too)
>
> Did I imagine it or didn't AEG just publish a modern
> weapons book for their
> d20 game Spycraft? And if so does anyone know if
> it's actually any good?

I was flipping through it at the store and found a
half dozen mistakes in the three minutes I had the
thing in my hands.  These mistakes ranged from
annoyance, mislabelling the G36 variants, to major,
mentioning that the Mk23 requires special subsonic
ammo when .45 ACP is subsonic in it's basic form.
Basically, they didn't do as much research as they
should have.

=====
-call me Andy, dammit