Re: Not exactly ME, but Charles Ryan-related

>   What type of weapons does Ultramodern Weapons
> cover?

Buy it if you have the chance. Gives a nice
explaination for each weapon as well as ammo and
weapon types. Includes handguns, SMGs, rifles, ARs
MMGs and HMGs. Also scopes, NV gear and laser
designators. Several hundred firearms in all.

>   And secondly, I've ME 1st Edition; how much
> difference is there in 2nd Ed?

I can't remember!
The skill points are melded into one now and there are
a few other minor differences. 2nd Ed has a lot more
bulk to it.