My Next Campaign using the ME system...

Some of you may remember my gathering info for 'The Mob Squad' 70's
campaign, well the last 'episode', was yesterday the 4 members surviving
Nam' vets and hired guns, started in the backways of Chicago then finshed in
New York, from Novmember 17 1975 through to July 18 1977, with the squad
doing some heavy hitters some harm..... those people have not been
forgotten, and we might go back and don the jive hooks along with the cars
of the day........

Ok my next campaign is set in 1930's timeset, in basically the Indiana Jones
theme with a Crimson Skies overtone, well more of the adventureous trips
around the globe, Zepplins flying across the skys and being made in large
quantities, and some being coverted to Helium(US only), but well in the time
set, I just need some more info on that time set, I have a basic Idea.  But
well any website's that would be of help..

Keeping it alive in new ages.............