Re: My Next Campaign using the ME system...

Check out our Living Pulp group at
groups.yahoo.com/group/living-pulp.  It's based on a
d20 ruleset/setting in one of the recent Polyhedrons.
Our campaign director types are working on source
material links from the homepage (link is on the yahoo
group.)

--- Matt_Da_Mann Lennane <cheesebored@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Some of you may remember my gathering info for 'The
> Mob Squad' 70's
> campaign, well the last 'episode', was yesterday the
> 4 members surviving
> Nam' vets and hired guns, started in the backways of
> Chicago then finshed in
> New York, from Novmember 17 1975 through to July 18
> 1977, with the squad
> doing some heavy hitters some harm..... those people
> have not been
> forgotten, and we might go back and don the jive
> hooks along with the cars
> of the day........
>
> Ok my next campaign is set in 1930's timeset, in
> basically the Indiana Jones
> theme with a Crimson Skies overtone, well more of
> the adventureous trips
> around the globe, Zepplins flying across the skys
> and being made in large
> quantities, and some being coverted to Helium(US
> only), but well in the time
> set, I just need some more info on that time set, I
> have a basic Idea.  But
> well any website's that would be of help..
>
> Keeping it alive in new ages.............

> Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN
> Hotmail.
> http://www.hotmail.com
>

> --
> Millennium's End list: mail