Re: Progress update.

> Shooting Charles in the head with 9mm FMJ...
>                        Trauma level = 25

I can't remember, but isn't TL26 the instant death,
not TL25? Prolly wrong though!

Anyway. GREAT work. This is possibly the most useful
toll I've ever seen. You can plug in mass factor, yes?

Any chance of an optional 'damage randomiser' option
(I'd sujest +1-6 and then minus 1-6 to give a good
spread, but open to sugestions).

Perhaps a good time to implement that variable stun
effect table too :)