Re: Another progress report.

> This one should speak for itself.

My error, it needs some explanation.  Look at "Stun Roll".  You'd think a
fellow that terribly hurt would require a bit of a stun roll, wouldn't
you, especially since "Details" shows him to have a mind-whopping TL19 hit
to the head?

The thing is, "Stun Roll" only refers to the stun roll you have to make for
your _most recent_ injury... and it automatically adds the stun modifier
to your Constitution.

Since this fellow's most recent injury was a TL 19 hit to the head (TL 12
before modifications for mass and region) and the Stun for a TL 21 hit (TL
19 + 2 for hydrostatic shock) is -50, we take his CON (41) + the stun
modifier (-50) and come up with -9.

There's a -9% chance he can make the roll.  In other words, no chance at
all.

The damage calculator is smart enough to limit stun rolls to a 0-100 range.
If the roll can't possibly be made, it'll make it quite clear.  If it
can't possibly be failed, that too will be made clear.

Blood Loss just reports blood loss from your most serious wound.  It's this
many minutes until you lose another TL from blood loss (which you can
simulate, when the time comes, just by plugging in a TL 1 "Cut/Blood Loss"
hit to the same region).

--
Geek Code: GAT d- s+:+ a27 C++(+++)$ ULB++>++++ P++ L+++>++++ E W+ N+ w
           PS+ PE++ Y++ PGP++ t+ 5++ X-- R tv b+++ DI++ D--- G+ e++ h*